Sunday, March 1, 2009

Upstate New York



This is thefirst trip that comes to my mind because it is my favorite trip so far. Everything about it was incredible. As you're driving around, you feel like you're looking at scenes from a movie that won an Oscar for best cinematography. The green seems greener and the fog doesn't seem to bother the driver.

Later I'll post a little map of the spots we went to and the ones I recommend. For now, here's just a sample picture and some spots I recommend.
- Drive 5 and 20
- Watkins Glen
- Skaneateles, NY
- Microtel Inn, Victor, NY (Great value)
- Ice Cream in Bemus Point

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those pictures are amazing! It sounds like a fun trip. I've never been to the East Coast. I look forward to seeing what else you put on your blog!

    ReplyDelete