Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happiest place on earth

So the pretty lady and I were at Disneyland last week. What an incredibly fun place. We had a lot of fun, especially because there were no lines! This is by far the best time of the year to go. The longest line was probably 15 minutes long. Saturday was a lot busier, but still, not bad, especially when compared to the last time we were there.

I just wanted to post this little video I took one of the times we rode California Screamin', which is by far my favorite ride. Have fun and enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!
    My favorite part was hearing you and Candace talk about the bug you swallowed. ha ha! Hilaious!!!
    I lost my gum on a ride like that once. Sure hope it didn't land in someones hair.

    You guys are here there and everywhere!! I had no idea you were going to Disneyland. Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My work took us there for our company retreat. We had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous you went to Disneyland! I love the comments about the bug too. Mmmm, yum! In the beginning with all the crazy drops and speed, I was worried you were going to drop your camera....until I realized that if you had, we wouldn't be watching this video, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ride is soooo fun! That was our favorite one there. That bug comment totally cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to video tape a roller coaster! I've never been to Disney Land so that was as close as I've gotten. Fun!

    ReplyDelete