Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The real summer kickoff

And here's my real summer kickoff: The best friends someone can ever have visiting. Katy and Ben came to hang out with us. Katy came from New Orleans and unfortunately didn't have her wonderful husband Clint with her. We really missed him. Clint and Ben were my college roommates. We had a blast playing one of the funnest games called Killer Bunnies. Hilarious! Gosh, I miss those guys. Here are a few pictures of our history together. It's in chronological order of most recent to least recent.

Katy, of course you were this summer's kickoff!!

Ben, Katy, Can and I at our place

Oh, we hadn't seen her in almost 4 years!


At a restaurant in Park City. We spent the weekend together there. How fun!

At an amazing restaurant in New Orleans.
New Orleans Zoo.
Katy's bday at Chili's.
Clint and me in our messy apartment.
Katy and Clint while they were dating.


3 comments:

  1. How awesome! I hear Candace talk about Katy and Clint all the time.

    Some of those pictures are hilarious! Are you not wearing any shoes in that picture at the zoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes were brand new then, so they were just very very white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sniffle... I miss y'all already. I'm so glad I got to see you! Hopefully we'll get together again in a few months. Love you both! (If Clint were awake right now I'm sure he'd say something suggestive and inappropriate. That's how much he love you too!)

    ReplyDelete