Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer 2010

I really think that Summer 2010 will be one of those that 20 years down the road I'll look at the lady and say: "Remember the summer of 2010? Wasn't it amazing?". Stay tuned for updates on our super duper fun summer. I think last night was the official kick off event of our summer. We got to go to Paul McCartney's concert and it was simply incredible. I am glad that I got to see a Beatle perform live before either I or all of them die. Here's the clip of one of the songs he sang yesterday. Unfortunately, I missed the very first line of the song. But here's how it starts: "Hey Jude..."

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is my FAVORITE song!!
    I love how you call Candace "the lady." ha ha!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, I wasn't the kick off of your incredible summer?? Haha! I'm sickly jealous of you being able to go to that concert though. Paul - how I love you!

    ReplyDelete