Friday, August 5, 2011

Daily Temple Square picture

Now that I work downtown right in the heart of Salt Lake City (more to come on that), I get to walk through the most beautiful place in town, Temple Square. I decided I'll try to take a picture a day of this unbelievable place. Some pictures will be taken from my phone and some from my SLR. For those days that I'm either not at work it forgot my camera, I will pull a picture from my extra stash (I'll take extras every day). I think this can be fun.



3 comments:

  1. nice pictures! How about you do a picture of Olivia a day too. :) I want to see more baby pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, we haven't taken many pictures of Olivia lately. We'll try a few more this week and send it over. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a BIG fan of this plan!! I miss Temple Square all the time, but now I can get a little daily fix. It really is the most beautiful place I've ever seen.
    Is this a picture of the Tabernacle?

    ReplyDelete