Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Greetings from Deutschland!

Grüß Gott! No, I haven't given up on my blog. These last 3 weeks have been unbelievably busy with school and work. But now, since I have a 2 week school break, I'll be able to update this a little more often.
I'll post more on our trip here to Germany when we get back in the US. But for now, just wanted to post a couple of short videos of some of what we saw today. It's been quite a day already and we're exhausted. We've seen quite a bit and have documented everything!! I'll have plenty of material for lots of posts. I didn't bring my camera cable, so no pictures until we get back in the US.
If you'd like to see these videos in high def, just click on the video itself and it should open it in a new window, and then just click HD and the quality is much better.
For now, it's time to go to bed.
Auf Wiedersehen!


1 comment:

  1. So Tyler was on my lap and I let him see the first video with me. He thought you guys were really looking at him and then when Fer smiled, he was like "mommy, he smiled at me!!!" ha ha!
    He said hi to you guys a couple of times. (and "why didn't they say hi back?!!!") ha ha!
    I didn't know you guys were there!!! How cool is that?!!!
    I was just telling Peter the other day that Candace is like the families world traveler. You have been EVERYWHERE Candace!!!
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete